Tuesday 23 August 2016

Know more 'bout me

Hi ! I'm Humairah


I'm an Archer
I entered an archery club at school



I'm going to turn 11 this year 
My birthday is on the 2nd of Nov


This is my school
Sekolah Rendah Setiabudi


I'm a 5th grader
I'm in the class of 5 Cerdas 


Best Class Ever
 Class teacher's name - Tr Khairul (teaches me BM)

My Favorite subject in school is English
because the teacher who is teaching me is very funny and fun
she is also a very nice person


Other favorites :

food - chicken
drink - ice lemon tea
colors - green, blue, red, purple, black
football team - Chelsea
tv show - kuwtk, dance moms, girl meets world
song - i hate u i love u
singers - Sabrina Carpenter, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber,
Rihanna, Drake, Louis Tomlinson & Zayn Malik
 


Other Bio:

religion - islam
nationality - Malaysian
ambition - doctor

best friends -
Khairina, Aleya, Amani, Dini, Dalina, Dheea, Isadora, Siti, Che Siti, Adila
nice friends who are boys -
Abraar, Afiq, Subhi, Qawiem & Kasyaf 

Fav 6th graders -
Elena, Nabilah, Lisa, Danea, Dayana, Karmila, Natasha, Ayesha,
Adriana, Shaza, Izzah, Hasya, Balqis and Sheerin.


but my best friend till I die is my brother Harris

 even though we fight a lot, we will always be friends again
this is how the saying goes :
friends by choice,
siblings by blood.
he always helps me in school like
when I had no friends he introduce me to some of his Friends,
if someone was bullying me when I was in year 3 & 4 
he will be angry with the person and he would do something to that person that I don't know what
the next day the person will apologize to me and the guy would never even dare to bother me again
  I love him so much, he means the world to me.




1 comment: