Tuesday 23 August 2016

My Hobby

My hobby is watching Youtube and listening to music
On Youtube I like to watch Clevver channels
Clevver News is my favourite out of all the Clevver channels



Clevver News is that the hosts will tell the viewers news about celebrities
I also like to watch Clevver Throwback, Clevver

I like to hear songs on Joox
I like listening to 1D and Taylor Swift songs




I also like playing video games in PS4 or Xbox 360
In PS4 I like to play GTA5, The Last of Us, Assassin's Creed and more




In Xbox 360 I like to play Minecraft, Kinect Sports and more









Now I have a new hobby which is playing Pokémon Go


 I'm Obsess with the game
now I have like 30 different kind of  pokémons
but I will continue playing until I catch all of them


No comments:

Post a Comment